Process for application to ASSET Senior Level Membership
Criteria for eligibility (from Bylaws):
- Active members upon reaching the age of 65 or upon retirement from active healthcare or other scientific practice shall be eligible to become Senior Members.
- This is clarified as follows: Active members must have reached the age of 65 or retired from active healthcare or other scientific practice by the time that annual dues for the year of application for Senior level membership are due, which is January 31st.
- Submit letter of request for Senior Level Membership to Membership Chair
- If criterion is 65 years of age, provide a copy of proof of age with letter of request. Proof of age documents can include:
- Drivers license
- Birth Certificate
- If criterion is retirement, include date of retirement in letter of application.
Questions? Contact us: email@example.com