Free EUSSER membership for all ASSET members!
A membership with EUSSER gives a number of benefits through access to the EUSSER website.
- Within the list of Events, courses and congresses are presented.
- The scientific committee publishes every third month a Research Bulletin, covering a “hot topic”.
- The bulletin presents a summary and comments recently published papers.
- Previously Central Sensitization and Treatment for Lateral Epicondylalgia have been published.
- List of open access journals relevant for shoulder and elbow rehabilitation.
Please follow the steps below to obtain the EUSSER Basic membership, at no cost.
To register, click on the following link: http://membersarea.eusser.org/#/members/new/BASIC.
Complete the registration form, then proceed to payment and insert the code pSULGg for 100% discount.
If you have any issues in completing your membership registration or already have registered before and want to reactivate the membership, please contact EUSSER secretary, Dagmar Diwok through firstname.lastname@example.org.