ASSET Membership Information
- Subscription to the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (option to defer)
- Participation in ASSET Annual Meeting
- Networking and education from American Shoulder and Elbow Surgeons
- ASSET Member Fellowship
- Clinical and managerial mentorship from ASSET members
- Discounted continuing education programming
- Bi-annual newsletter
ASSET members are required to attend and present at an Annual Meeting within the first 3 years of joining ASSET. Following this, members may select one of two routes to maintain membership: attend and present at an ASSET Annual Meeting at least once every 3 years, OR attend and present at an ASSET Annual Meeting at least once every 5 years AND provide service for at least 2 years on an ASSET committee. The focused nature of our group relies on members who volunteer their time and resources on special projects, Board service, and through committee participation. Without this member involvement, we would be unable to remain a leading international resource for shoulder and elbow rehabilitation.
ASSET Membership Dues are $225 paid annually.
- $25.00 application fee (non-refundable)
- Signed application form
- Statement of interest
- Current curriculum vitae or resume
- Copy of license or diploma
- Letter of recommendation from Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, or Athletic Trainer
- Letter of recommendation from a licensed physician
Interested in becoming a member? For your reference, refer to the application checklist.
Questions? Email: ASSET@affinity-strategies.com
Already a member? Renew your membership here.